Investment management that fits your lifestyle.
Life is not a straight line, and neither is investing. There are many ups and downs along the way and risks that need to be managed. At Trinity Wealth Management, we believe that money is a tool that can be used to help you achieve the life you want and to live it to the fullest.
We take the time to understand you, your goals, and your dreams, so your investments are aligned with the things that are important to you. To get started, our investment process begins with a few simple questions.
What does your money need to do for you? How much risk can you tolerate? Should your investments be focused on growth, generating income, or preserving your wealth? You have unique goals for your life, and your money should work to help you achieve them.
What To Expect
Step 1 – Measure Your Risk Tolerance
First, we sit down with you to measure your risk tolerance using our sophisticated risk profiling tool. We help you understand the relationship between risk and return to pinpoint the investment risk that is comfortable for you. We compare your current investments to your risk tolerance to see if they are aligned, or not, and recommend one of our five profiles ranging from Conservative to Aggressive.
Using factors such as goals, financial status, current investments, and age, we can determine the optimal level of risk for your investments in order to meet your wants and needs.
Step 2 – Choose Your Strategy
Next, our financial experts choose your investment strategy. We offer portfolios in three distinct investment styles and, with your feedback, we select the appropriate one for you and your goals.
- Tactical Portfolios that adjust to changing market conditions to capture growth in positive trends and reduce risk in negative ones
- Strategic Portfolios that are globally diversified to maintain a target level of risk and return potential through all market cycles
- Socially Responsible Portfolios so that your investments have a positive social impact without sacrificing performance
If you are focused on wealth accumulation, our strategic portfolios are a good fit. If you are retired, and wealth preservation is your focus, our tactical portfolios may be a better choice. And if you want your investments to align with your social views, our socially responsible portfolios are best.
Step 3 – Create Your Portfolio
Once we have identified your risk profile and investment style, we are ready to create your portfolio. Your portfolio is allocated across four broad asset categories: US Equities, International Equities, Fixed Income, and Cash. The allocation percentage for each asset category will correspond to your risk profile and investment style. We create your portfolio using high quality and low-cost investments:
- Smart Beta Strategies designed to enhance returns or reduce risk at a lower cost than traditional active management
- Index Strategies that attempt to generate similar returns to a broad market index with low-cost and tax-efficiency
- Active Strategies that seek higher returns compared to an overall market index
- Fixed Income Strategies designed to reduce portfolio risk, generate income, or preserve capital
At Trinity Wealth Management, we consistently review your investments to keep them aligned with your goals. We have powerful online tools and periodic strategy updates that keep you informed and help you track your progress. Our mission is for you to have financial peace of mind so that you are free to focus on what matters most in your life.